Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

The memory card in my camera decided to shit the bed earlier this week meaning it might be a little while before there is any new photo content on the blog. Out here in the distant and misty californee coast range the nearest electronics store is probably two hours away. On an even more crappy note, beer spilled on my laptop's keyboard earlier this week, so it might be EVEN longer before that situation is resolved. After removing the battery and drying the computer for a couple days the computer started, but all is not well in PC land and the screen display decided to slip itself upside down about 3 minutes into using the computer. I tried restarting but all I got was a loud beeping. I turned the computer off, I need some professional help.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog here AN. Technical difficulties suck, hope you get back up and blogging sooner than later.

    "I need some professional help" - Don't we all!

    ReplyDelete